This project was the renovation of a townhome after significant damage from a bad tenant. The owner wanted to put the home on the market and needed to have the home gutted and renovations completed prior to doing that. After the renovations were completed, the owner sold the property in one day for $35,000 more than the asking price! Now that’s a bang for the buck!
Renovations of the whole home included:
- Clean up of the home before renovations could begin.
- Repair areas of the home that were damaged from water.
- New kitchen cabinet doors, hardware, appliances, and lighting.
- Full renovation of 2 ½ baths from tile to fixtures.
- New electrical, carpet, vinyl plank flooring, and painting throughout the home.
- Doors and trim were replaced where needed.
- New HVAC system.
- Replaced entry door and garage door.
Project Cost: $125,000 – $175,000