Our client wanted to create a luxurious guest bathroom in their home. They do not have children, so we merged two kids’ bathrooms into one to create a larger, modern guest bath. Both bathrooms were demoed and the partition wall between the two spaces was removed.
Project Cost: $30,000 to $45,000
- Converted one of the existing bathtubs into a walk-in, tiled shower.
- Relocated the toilet which required significant plumbing updates to the room.
- Changed the location of the vent stack because it was in the partition wall between the two bathrooms and needed to be moved into the exterior wall of the bathroom.
- Incorporated new lighting with sconces above the vanity and a pendant light above the bathtub and modern fixtures and finishes.
- Installed new exhaust fan.
“What we design is what we build.”
Before & After Photos:
Dovetail Group also opened up the staircase in the foyer of the client’s home to make it more welcoming and inviting.